Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage is offered. The company pays 100% of premiums for employees.
Lunch is gratis every day. We eat together to avoid the need for regular meetings.
ALL THE SUBWAYS YOU CAN RIDE
Get all around New York with a free unlimited monthly MTA card.
VACATION, VACATION, VACATION
100% open vacation policy. Get as much sun or snow as you need to feel refreshed.
Save for your retirement with a comprehensive offering.
COMPUTER OF YOUR CHOICE
You work every day on your computer. Shouldn't you be happy with it?
A competitive salary. We think the bonus culture on Wall Street is toxic and prefer to focus on a base salary for most positions.
We want our employees to win when the company does well. We grant meaningful equity to all employees.
MOVE TO THE GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD
We'll help you move out to New York. You'll never want to leave.
The Senior Sales Executive will grow Direct Match's franchise through new business origination and superior relationship management skills in an effort to build and grow business rapidly. Leaning on a strong knowledge of the Fixed Income e-trading landscape, he/she will be able to identity opportunities and manage those relationships through the sales cycle. The Senior Sales Executive will be instrumental in building the Direct Match franchise and be considered the face of the company to new and existing customers.
The Senior Sales Executive reports directly to our Head of Sales, Kristi Neller.
- Leverage established industry relationships and identify new prospects to pitch, close and onboard to the DM platform
- Provide full support for Direct Match, including enhancements, maintenance, problem solving, and identification of business opportunities in a rapidly changing environment
- Understand accounts’ workflow and work with operations to ensure smooth integration
- Gather and transmit client feedback to technology/development to continually enhance the platform and address client needs
- 5+ years of successful e-trading/sales experience at a top-tier firm or trading venue
- Proven sales record with an ability to manage sales pipeline
- Self-starter, able to use creativity and hard work to achieve targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Energetic and attentive to detail
- Desire to work in a tech-savvy atmosphere and be hands-on in building a business
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base compensation plan + initial equity incentive
- Post-launch discretionary sales compensation plan based upon platform/personal milestones reached
- 100% company sponsored Healthcare available
- Unlimited vacation days
- Daily lunch provided
- $120 contribution towards monthly commuting costs
For more information, please contact:
Technology is the core of our company's culture and essential to the value proposition of our low-latency trading system. Customers demand order-to-trade latencies on the order of 100 microseconds and and a robust high-availability system.
The trading system itself is written entirely in high-performance single-threaded, event-driven, zero-GC Java. We live and breathe performance at Direct Match and find that our most successful engineers simply enjoy eliminating microseconds from the critical trading path.
The technology team at Direct Match is deliberately small and focused. Software engineers are expected to own the full stack trading system software: matching engine, FIX & binary ports, proprietary GUI, and operational tools. You’ll also spend time building/architecting our second generation system.
Software Engineers reports directly to our founder/CEO, Jim Greco, who wrote the original matching engine.
- Expert in writing low-latency Java
- Prior experience coding front office trading systems
- Experience using multicast messaging systems
- Mid/high-level Linux skills